What is a TREBB?
- It's an acronym for “Turn-key Real Estate Brokerage Business”.
- It's a shift in “how“ a real estate company is managed and "who" manages it.
- It's a more profitable way to operate a real estate company in today's market.*
- It's an exit strategy for broker-owners.
- It's a profitable passive investment opportunity for investors.*
TREBB provides a means for people without licenses or experience in real estate to invest in the real estate brokerage business.
Click link below to continue...
FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS: Certain sections of the presentation contain forward-looking statements that are based on management’s expectations, estimates, projections and assumptions. Words such as “expects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “believes,” “scheduled,” “estimates” and variations of these words and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements, which include but are not limited to projections of revenues, earnings, segment performance and cash flows.
© Copyright 2012. Compass Realty Systems, LLC